Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Looking back on Die Hard #13


                                  "Die Hard" Special Edition

                Well finally the first movie of the year I'm excited to see is "A Good Day To Die Hard."
              I will be looking back of why I like the Die Hard series so much. Who's does not like how
              Bruce Willi's plays John Mcclane in Die Hard. When the first one came out back in 1988,
              I think it still looks good by today's day and age a bit dated though. Some people don't like
              first one because it all takes place in just one tall skyscraper and its a little confined but thats
              the joy of it, makes it more exciting. So what John is trying to do is stop terrorists from stealing
              money that is in the highrise while there is a party going on at the same time. At the first part of
              movie is there a time when John needs to get out and leaves his shoes behind and fights without 
              his shoes and it's just so painful to watch. One of my most favorite scenes from the movie is when
              the terrorists open up the safe and they see all the money then Beethoven's "ode to joy" starts 
              to play and gets louder and louder. Still one of the best line in the movie is when John screams
              (Welcome to the party pal!!)     

                                              My rating *** stars out of four



                       "Die Hard 2: Die Harder"    

                   Now the second one to Die hard is my least favorite of the series I really don't have a
                good reason why I don't like it, it's just not my favorite. This one is another group of terrorists
                taking over an airport and controlling all the air shuttle's in the sky. John's wife is on one of the 
                shuttles so he has to try and get her down safely. Some parts fill like a James Bond movie witch
                it is okay. There is one friend that helps John out hes a maintenance man in the basement and he is
                fun in helping out. It also has a similar fill to "Air Force One" even thought it came out in '97 and
                this Die Hard came out in '90. Still loved the ending though!!!

                                           My rating ** 1/2 stars out of four



                             "Die Hard With A Vengeance" 
             
                  Now I love the 3rd Die hard. John Mcclane needs to stop terrorists with the help of Samuel L.
                Jackson of bombing The Big Apple. The terrorists are trying to get steal a hole load of gold while
                having John and his partner on a wild goose chase trying to stop bomb's in the city even a bomb 
                going to blow up a school!!! But I do kinda like the bad guy in this one just his character. I all so
                like this one because they are everywhere, you don't know where they will go to next. Yet again 
                they play a famous tune too "When Johnny Comes Marching Home" it's also a cool part.  

                                              My rating *** stars out of four



                     "Live Free Or Die Hard"

            Well of course kinda save the best for last one of my all time summer movies of "2007" is you got
          it "Live Free Or Die Hard." There is really nothing bad I can say about this one. Some years have
          past when the last Die Hard came out in '95. But John McClaine still has not given up the NYPD just
          yet. John needs to protect a computer hacker to stop the really bad hackers that are trying to take
          over the nation!! It just does not sound right of protecting the hacker but he does more good then
          bad. It is just one of the best action movies that I have ever seen, still has not been beat for me. Get
          on the ball if you have not seen this one yet!!

 My rating **** stars out of four





                                   "A Good Day To Die Hard"
                  
                 Yes "A Good Day To Die Hard" that it will be a good day to die hard. I really excited to see t
              this one if you haven't guest yet haha. Not to much I know about this one which is a good thing. I
              Don't want to ruin it for myself or anybody else for that matter, I'll just tell you the basic plot of the
              story as much as you get from the preview. John McClane goes to Russia to help his son to stop
              the bad guys that are going to do something evil. Just to keep you guessing.

 My rating ? Don't know yet
 



                And What's the Future Looking like for "Die Hard" ??

           Bruce Willis said there will at leased be one more "Die Hard" that he will star in after that I don't
        know witch would make sense because then you would have old ones and 3 new ones, then we'll
        have a "Die Hard" saga.  Just like "Star Wars" but it wont be Star Wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment