Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My Review of Fast And Furious 6

     Fast & Furious 6: Okay going back to the year 2003 or 2004 is when I saw my first Fast And Furious movie and it was not even this first movie of the series! I was with my cousin and he had 2 Fast And 2 Furious and he just said the sequel's are the best, so I was just like well if you don't have the first one lets just go for it. But in the end it was just okay for me. Now jumping back to 2009 is when we had a group of friends that went and saw Fast & Furious the second one I ever saw because the trailer just looked so good. Then well after that man I needed to get into the series after that. So after that I went back and saw them in the order that they were made.
      Most people out there just do not like the third one at all because it just seems out of place and a waste of time but according to the whole movie story line so far it seems to be the most important of all so far. Come to think of it some series out there some do get better as the series progresses, (would you not agree?) The second Fast & Furious movie is my least favorite but it has grown on me now with age. After Fast Five came out I was like well that is it how could they beat this one.!
      But the 6th one I just think the last two are both equal to each other maybe the 5th one is just still a little better. It is sad to see some of the characters meet there end, if you are a fan and you follow the story very well. Because it the 3rd one, it's like when will follow the story after that one. So that's just the surprise after the 6th one. Now it will be sad cause the new movie coming out next summer of the 7th movie is it will be a new director, man you just get so attached to the director's sometimes and he was on a roll to. The Director made the last four movies in the series. As the movies keep coming bigger actors keep coming to star in them. So as far has I heard is the next movie coming it will start a new trilogy! So don't be sad there is no end in sight so far for this series. They also say for the new movie coming out it will have like old car chase's from like the 1970's car films. I know some times in my review's is that I really don't even talk about the movie sometimes but I just wanted to get caught up with the past movies to. This new film seemed to just go a little slower then the other films in the past in some parts. So below I will star the other films of the series and in the order that I like them in to. So in the end I give this film a (*********Epic)    

(2003)
 (*******Incredible)
  (2001)
(********Supreme)
(2006)
(********Supreme)
(2009)
(*********Epic)
(2011)
(**********Legendary)
 
 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment