Wednesday, July 9, 2014

June Movie Preview

Movies To Be Looking Forward To For The Month Of June!


June 6th

Well Tom Cruise meets Groundhog Day with a touch of Sci-if my heck you can count me in!! May I say more!!


June 13th

 What could be the biggest animated film for this year besides The Penguins Of Madagascar for latter this year!! Sad to say I did not even make it to the first one so you can bet I'm not making that mistake twice!


June 20th

Well threw all the ups and downs it has finally made it to the big screen but has it been paying off, well that's a story for another day. But still really excited to see it I know it's not the usual musicals we get all the time. Just think more along the lines of That Thing You Do! Then well you are good to go.


June 27th

Maybe just maybe most of you are getting tired of Transformers. But hey I'll of course still go and see it, it still might be a little  because it will not be a midnight showing sad day I know. Bring on the DINOBOTS!!! 


Yes I have saved the best for last for this month as the musical films keep coming through out this year! I'm still hoping this film comes to the United States because it was made in the United Kingdom so lets just keep our fingers crossed! We are halfway through the musicals for this year but this one should be one of the fun ones plus does the poster remind you of something we seen before?

No comments:

Post a Comment