Monday, January 26, 2015

January Movie Preview

January Films To Be Looking Forward To!

January 2nd

Well like all the few past years Hollywood keeps the tradition of keeping the very first week to be a horror film if you have not have know yet, witch I don't mind plus I loved the first film of this series.
January 9th
 Well I know most people loved the first one and maybe some of you still loved the second one witch I still need to see. But what I do have to tell you this one does look EPIC!!!
January 16th
 Yeah the very first true store film at least for the main theaters, what more could I say you got to love'em!!
 Yes finally Paddington comes out this film was to come out Christmas Day but got pushed back. But then again the were a few kids films that came out by the end of last year. 
January 23rd
 So last year we had "No Good Deed" now we run to "The Boy Next Door" Thriller!! Films like this I do mostly like I don't know why but I just do I mostly likely won't see it in the theaters though.
 Somewhat the first musical film of this new year, just a little animated film that came out of nowhere.
January 30th
 Yes save the best film for last I guess this is the one I just can't wait to see in the month of January!! Even thought it was pushed back a whole year and that always looks bad for a film but guess what I don't care about that I just want to see the film!

No comments:

Post a Comment