Saturday, March 21, 2020

The Movie List Will Go On!!

Dear Friends,

As with the Coronavirus and everything there will still be a Movie List for the months of April and May and beyond!! So don't you worry! For some of you may know how I do my blog I wait for enough information to build it to be worth while for you to read. Well before everything happened I do have enough to make one more post. But for the list you will have to start looking deeper at those indie films and VOD films. That will fill in the holes for the time being. The Movie List still has one more week to go or so befor it gets posted and so far 3 of the big films have new dates they are No Time To Die, Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway and F9: The Fast Saga, but as for the rest do not yet. So I will still only post once a month of what I have then and now not weekley it's just too much of what's going on! I'm just hoping of how many new indie films will popup to fill up the list for the time being fingers crossed now. That's where everything stands as of right now, I hope you still enjoy the list on these hard times.



                                                       Sincerely, Cody H.     

No comments:

Post a Comment