Monday, January 14, 2013

My top 16 movies of 2012! #2

So here is my top 16 list for last year. Now I sill have not seen Lincoln, Life Of Pi or Zero Dark Thirty. But when I see them I will change my list again. Here are what they are for right now.

     1. Les Miserables tie with The Dark Night Rises
     2. The Avengers  
     3. Argo
     4. Rock Of Ages
     5. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
     6. Skyfall
     7. The Bourne Legacy
     8. The Amazing Spider-Man
     9. Snow White And The Huntsman 
     10. The Hunger Games
     11. Underworld: Awakening 
     12. Wreck-It-Ralph
     13. Man On A Ledge 
     14. Wrath Of The Titans 
     15. Brave 

 So there it is, for number 1 I could not decide so I just made it a tie.


Movies Being Planed

"Spectral" This movie is about a special ops group force in haunting the supernatural of ghosts taking over Manhattan.

Ben Affleck confirms he will star in the movie "Live By Night" based on a book by Dennis Lehane.
  
"Step Up 5" is in the works. This one is going to have cast members from all the previous films in it.


Movie Put on Hold
Steven Spielberg has put "Robopocalypse" on hold because it is costing to much money. It was supposed  to come out the summer of 2014 but now it will be pushed back to the fall of 2014 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment