Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Welcome to the Blog! #1


This is Cody Henrie's personal movie blog.Well welcome to my movie blog. It's about time I started to do something about all the movie information I give to my friends all the time. For the people that don't know I have been creating my own private movie list for about 5 years now. I've always wanted to expand it some way and this was the best way. So all I can say now is I have lots of good ideas coming up, so I hope you enjoy it!!


Movies Being Planned
 At the end of last year they began planning a film based upon the life of "Pontius Pilate," then just yesterday it came out that Brad Pitt might take the lead roll!

But the two I think sound so awesome are called "All Cheerleaders Die" it's about one cheerleader that want's to get back at one of her high school's football player for being mean to her. So she has the rest of the cheerleaders help her out but that's not all some strange supernatural comes to get them oh and it also happens in just one night too. The other is called "The Wonder" about kids who find the end of the rainbow and somehow find themselves in China. (Just don't ask me how they got there.) Once arrive in China they have the F.B.I. on there tails and also a secret organization after them too. But that's still not all. They altered the very course of time and they must return home before its too late.      


Broadway Musicals Planned For Movies      
In alphabetical order: Here is a list of Broadway Musicals in the works to become film.

Aida 
Alter Boys
American Idiot
Annie
The Best Little W----House In Texas
Billy Elliot
The Book Of Mormon
Bye Bye Birdie
Carousel
Cats
City Of Angels 
The Color Purple
Damn Yankees
  The Drowsy Chaperone
Follies
Grease
Gypsy
In The Hights
Into The Woods
Jersey Boys
Jesus Christ Superstar
The Last Five Years
Mamma Mia 2
Memphis
Miss Saigon
My Fair Lady
Next To Normal
Peter Pan
Pippin
Porgy And Bess
 Rocky Horror Picture Show       
   The Scottsbro Boys
The Sound Of Music- But A TV Broadcast For It
South Pacific
Spring Awakening
Starlight Express
Sunset Boulevard
We Will Rock You
and of course Wicked
hopefully sometime soon!!       

 

No comments:

Post a Comment