Thursday, March 13, 2014

March Movie Preview

Movies To Be Looking Forward To For The Month Of March!

Now I just have to say I will NOT have a review for Muppets Most Wanted because they are the Muppets and everybody likes them anyway or they should like them anyways. 

March 7th

 
 Man it already the 3rd animated movie for the year and I really think this one looks good so I'm really looking forward to see this one. It still was not the a great opening that the studio was hoping for though.


 Time for the next epic chapter for "300" now if it's not your thing then it's not your thing. But I sill just love these epic battle films. It was a long time before I even see the first 300. But be sure that there will be not end in site for these big battle films!!


March 14th

I am ready for a competition against The Fast And The Furious films finally I just can't believe there has been no talk about a sequel yet they always jump the gun to start on that kind of stuff. I know this will get bad reviews for the most part but still good car chases. Plus that's what I love anyway. So all I can say is bring it on movie critics!!


March 21st

I have been done with the book a month ago so I have been ready for a while for this movie to come out! Let's just hope this could be the next Hunger Games film series. They say it's looking good for it. They do have the dates for the next two films anyways. When I was reading the book I saw the main girl for the movie in the role for the book and I had no problem with it. 


March 28th

It's time for the 3rd biblical film for this year even though I haven't even seen the first one yet oop's.
I love Russell Crowe. Now this will not be the normal Noah story that we all know now.  Just remember the famous word's form the trailer "TAKE THE ARK"!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment