Wednesday, May 7, 2014

April Movie Preview

Movies To Be Looking Forward To For The Month Of April!

April 4th

Finally have gotten back in the groove for our midnight show's group night again and man what a way to star the new year off! So this will be my first review of this new year. But Marvel does just keep getting better and better with there movies. Plus this was finally the first movie I have seen for the new year.


April 11th 

Well it was the movie that almost beat Captain America for the weekend race but still no go. What I can say about this film though is I do think it's funnyer and "yes I do know that is not a word so don't ever think about telling me about that, because I just don't care". But I still think it looks better anyways then the first film.


Let's just keep the tradition from last year for very good horror films. It does seen they are coming back. Plus this one is getting good reviews too. It should be better then Mirrors anyways let us not forget or maybe we should forget.


April 25th

I am just hoping this one can be good because just like all the others it is based on true events and also still the first of the year, it's just always a bad sign for these kind of films. But still hoping for the best cause I love these films anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment