Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May Movie Preview

Movies To Look Forward To In The Month Of May!


May 2nd

So back to the beginning of summer of 2013 when they were first filming this movie I was already excited for it. But of course I had a really long time to await for it. Now it's here and of course I still have not seen it yet and we had no midnight group to go see it at the time. So here's hoping still!!


May 9th

 When this movie came up on my movie list I had no ideal it was beginning made, so my best guess as quickly as it came I think it will quickly go because so far it has not been doing too good. But if you like the movie like The Adventures Of Babysitting, Sleepover and Fun Size and etc. Then this movie is right up your ally. Witch I really like films that happen in one night but that's just me.


It's Phantom Of The Opera meets Glee mix with Scream. I read a review for this film and they said they would really like to see a good horror musical film, but this one still does not hit the mark yet. You can't here the music too good because of all the killing that is going on. But this is one of many musical films that will becoming out this year, this is the first one thought better ones are coming...


May 16th  
 
Another big movie that had a lot of terrible problems while being made. When they set the date for the film "people were like are you sure it will be done by then?" But here it is and what could be one of the biggest blockbusters for the whole summer!


May 23rd

And we thought the best one of the X-men movies was First Class. Well I have seen the trailers I don't know how many times but I'm still so pumped up for this movie I just can't wait any longer for it to come out!! Well I think I better stop there.



PS. There is the movie of Maleficent I have heard of some reviews about it and it's not looking to good but I'm hoping it will still be a good film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment