Wednesday, September 3, 2014

July Movie Preview

Movies To Be Looking Forward To For the Month O July!


July 11th

My favorite movie of the summer so far!!! Hands down!! Just can't wait for the next one. Plus the next day I went and bought the old series of films. You know me hav to have them all.

July 18th

When the first one came out just last year me and my brother thought "man this is a way good idea but the sad the sad thing is it just stays focused one one family." Well now me and my brother finally get our wish a  whole year latter of where this film goes with the story!! It's Time To Put THE ANARCHY To The Limit!! 


July 25th

Now when the first film of Hercules came out in the month of January, that was the one to make the money then it failed to do just that! So I think we all know this one did just a little better in the end. But I'm still not that exited to run to the theater first chance I get ether. It is what it is.

PS. just some other films to not forget is Lucy and Born Again another musical film of the Director that made the film Once.   

No comments:

Post a Comment